The 4th Cloud Control Workshop is hosted by the Lund Center of Complex Engineering Systems (LCCC) an organized as part of the LCCC focus period program.
The main purpose of the workshop is to bring experts from academia and industry together and promote exchange of ideas and establishment of interdisciplinary collaborations. The workshop, with 60 participants (by invitation only), includes three days of 30-minutes presentations focusing on various aspects of Cloud Control and a small number of discussion sessions.
- Samuli Aalto, Aalto University
- Tarek Abdelzaher, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- Mihaly Berekmeri, University of Grenoble
- Peter Bodik, Microsoft Research
- David Breitgand, IBM Research Haifa
- Tommaso Cucinotta, Bell Labs, Alcatel-Lucent
- Schahram Dustdar, Vienna University of Technology
- Johan Eker, Ericsson
- Erik Elmroth, Umeå University
- Mor Harchol-Balter, Carnegie Mellon University
- Geir Horn, University of Oslo, Norway
- Cristian Klein, Umeå University
- Olia Kerzhner, Google
- Maria Kihl, Lund University
- Chenyang Lu, Washington University in St. Louis
- Nicholas Marchand, GIPSA lab
- Manish Parashar, Rutgers University
- Simon Tuffs, consultant
- Giovanni Toffetti, IBM Haifa Research Lab
- Bhuvan Urgaonkar, Penn State University
- Vladimir Vlassov, Royal Institute of Technology
- John Wilkes, Google
- Jianguo Yao, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Xiaoyun Zhu, VMware Inc.
The workshop produces no proceedings but slides from presentations are available.